I’m Ana, a 24 year old Graphic Designer and currently living in Malmö/Sweden. Oh boy, it’s super hard to write about yourself isn’t it? I don’t know where to start but I can tell you that I’ve lived in 3 countries, had a long distance relationship for 4 years, speak 5 languages, love to travel, read, I’m very much into make up, nails…. I’m just such a girly girl, and all these things I’ll be sharing with you.
My boyfriend (David – I’ll probably mention him here a lot) and I made some new years resolutions for 2014, and this blog will help me achieve all this. I know, I know what you think, we all set the goals and fail miserably. But I won’t. Simply because I am doing this with David and I’ll be sharing it here.
So what will you find on this blog? A lot!
- I will be writing about different products and write reviews simply because I love makeup and everything that goes with being a girly girl.
- You will read about my experience of living in 3 different countries
- You’ll find healthy recipes for you, since one of my goals is to live healthier and abandon sugar completely – at least for a year.
- You’ll get to know about my long distance relationship and how to make it work.
- Simply, I’ll be sharing things with you and I’m sure with time I’ll also learn what you guys want to read about and focus on that.
Feel free to contact me anytime, ask questions and leave comments. I’ll be really happy to hear from you 🙂