I finally decided to get myself an Anastasia Contour Kit! I know, I know, I should have done that a loooong time ago, but better late then never 🙂 I thought I’ll get myself the basic contour kit in light/medium first, before purchasing the cream contour kit – you know, to see how it goes and whether I’m satisfied or not.
Here are the colours:
Vanilla – Great for setting the highlight on forehead and nose, as well as under the cheekbones.
Banana – Oh my, so amazing! Put it under the eye concealing area for the glam Kardashian look.
Sand – Highlighter with a little bit of shimmer. Gorgeous glow!
Java – Contouring shade with a cooler undertone, quite pigmented.
Fawn – Brightest of the contouring shades, great for building up the contour.
Havana – Warmest of the contouring shades, great for the deepest spots.
I’ve only created one look so far but I love the contour kit. Great to work with and gives amazing effect, especially the Banana shade! Can’t wait to create more looks with this. I did unfortunately put foundation and pre-shade my face with the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Walnut which I usually use for contouring. There was no need for that, but now I know for next time 🙂
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF – Warm-Beige 3.5
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick – Walnut 8
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit – Light to Medium
- The Balm – Mary Lou Manizer
- MAC Prep + Prime Finishing Powder
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil – Spiked
- Anastasia Beverly Hlls Dipbrow Pomade – Dark Brown
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Eyeshadow – Vanilla
- Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette
- MAC Eyeshadow – Cranberry
- Yves Rocher 12h Felt-Tip Liner
- MAC Lashes – 43
- MAC Lip Pencil – Soar
- MAC Lipstick – Bad Girl Riri